Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Although cats think nothing of bathing in public, many humans are very concerned about privacy. Please rest assured that I do not sell your information or use it for marketing purposes. I use your personal information only for filling your order and shipping it to your address, answering your questions, or to comply with legal requirements.
* Information I Collect *
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product(s) that you are ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (if needed for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
* Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It *
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent (which you may revoke at any time), such as asking to be notified about something, or by signing up for my mailing list (although as of 2018, I do not have a mailing list);
* Information Sharing and Disclosure *
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- with Service Providers. I engage certain trusted third parties, such as delivery companies, to perform functions and provide services to my shop. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services (for example, to deliver your order to your address)
- in Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
* Data Retention *
* International Customers *
If you access this site from countries outside the United States, please note that your personal information will be transferred to the United States, where I am located. By entering your personal information, you consent to having it transmitted to and processed in the United States.
* Your Privacy Rights *
You may have the right to receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Outside of exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally change or delete your personal information upon request.
I welcome your questions and comments about privacy. Feel free to contact me using the Contact link found either at the top or bottom of any page.