Welcome to the Catnip Confections Shop!
We (my cats and I) believe that the best cat toys are made with love.
We hope that you (and your cats) agree!
Payment can be made online by credit card, debit card, Etsy gift card or PayPal, or through the Etsy mobile app with Apple Pay or Android Pay. For help with making your payment, please visit the Etsy help guide at http://www.etsy.com/help/article/339
Etsy automatically collects and remits sales tax in states where it is required (but, depending on your local laws, you may still owe tax even if it is not collected by Etsy). If your order is for a CaliforniaCat, please enter that when checking out.
*** International orders shipping outside of the United States will owe any applicable customs duty fees and taxes at delivery. ***
Items are made to order to ensure that they are as fresh as possible. New orders are currently shipping out within 3-5 days of order placement. Large orders may take longer. If you have specific time requirements for receiving your order, please be sure to let me know!
Standard shipping is via USPS 1st Class Mail. USPS Priority Mail shipping is used for orders weighing more than 1 lb. High value orders ($200+) will be sent with Signature Confirmation. If your cat is really impatient, expedited delivery by Express Mail is also available by request. Please contact me for a quote.
*** Note for Customers in Canada and the UK ***
Due to unusually long transit times and delivery delays, shipping has been temporarily suspended to Canada and the United Kingdom. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like to place a special order with international shipping.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
Please let me know if you are not happy with your order and I will do my best to correct any problems!
Customized items cannot be returned unless there was an error in customization. Please note that shipping charges are not refundable.
CatnipConfections are made to be played with by cats, but they are not indestructible. Always examine your cat's toys and replace any that show signs of wear. Do not leave your cat unattended with toys, especially when he or she is under the influence of catnip!
I am happy to customize any confection for you. If you prefer, items can be stuffed with organic cotton or alpaca fluff instead of catnip, honeysuckle, silvervine or valerian.
Although cats think nothing of bathing in public, many humans are very concerned about privacy. Please rest assured that I do not sell your information or use it for marketing purposes. I use your personal information only for filling your order and shipping it to your address, answering your questions, or to comply with legal requirements.
* Information I Collect *
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product(s) that you are ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (if needed for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
* Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It *
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent (which you may revoke at any time), such as asking to be notified about something, or by signing up for my mailing list (although as of 2018, I do not have a mailing list);
* Information Sharing and Disclosure *
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- with Service Providers. I engage certain trusted third parties, such as delivery companies, to perform functions and provide services to my shop. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services (for example, to deliver your order to your address)
- in Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
* Data Retention *
* International Customers *
If you access this site from countries outside the United States, please note that your personal information will be transferred to the United States, where I am located. By entering your personal information, you consent to having it transmitted to and processed in the United States.
* Your Privacy Rights *
You may have the right to receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Outside of exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally change or delete your personal information upon request.
I welcome your questions and comments about privacy. Feel free to contact me using the Contact link found either at the top or bottom of any page.